LIGHTNING MVP ICON® ATP Surface Sampling Device
Ease of Use
The MVP ICON ATP Surface Sampling Device is designed for use with the MVP ICON Instrument for quality and HACCP- related monitoring of the environment. The sample device features one-step, one-hand activation, freeing the other hand to perform other operations. All test reagents are contained within the sampling device.
Increased Accuracy and Repeatability
Upon activation, the proprietary test reagent flows through the hollow sampling device shaft to evenly wash ATP off sampling tip into bottom of the collection tube, ensuring a high degree of accuracy. The light output of the reagent solution is measured, not the solid device surface, ensuring a high degree of repeatability.
Store sampling devices at room temperature – no refrigeration needed; saving precious refrigeration space for other necessities.
LIGHTNING MVP ICON ATP Surface Sampling Device Features:
- Simply swab a 4 x 4” area, activate sampling device, and read results in MVP ICON instrument
- Quickly and easily collect and measure ATP from surfaces including: drains, walls, and equipment, etc.
- Set Pass/Warn/Fail parameters for specific test points to determine overall cleanliness of sample.
- Download results to MVP ICON Dashboard software for analysis — eliminates manual record keeping
- Results available in 10 seconds
LIGHTNING MVP ICON® ATP Surface Sampling Device Details:
|LIGHTNING MVP ICONTM Instrument (Part No. 78002)|
|About the Target|