TRANSIA® PLATE – Listeria monocytogenes
Robust and Accurate Method for Listeria monocytogenes Detection
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay, where highly specific proprietary antibodies for antigens only produced by L. monocytogenes eliminate cross reactions with other Listeria species.
Validated According to ISO 16140
This test has been certified by AFNOR and is approved for all foods, feed and environmental samples.
Improved Lab Efficiency
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes can be fully automated on Gemini or T4U ELISA processors improving lab workflow and reducing labor time. A large number of samples can be handled easily and a walk away convenience saves analyst time.
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes Features:
- Positive and Negative controls supplied with the kit
- Format: 96 tests
- 1st enrichment in Demi-Fraser Broth 20-26h incubation at 30°C
- 2nd enrichment in Fraser Broth 24-26h incubation at 37°C
- Special protocol available for 48h time to results for meat products
- Compatible with TRANSIA Plate Listeria spp. kit as first screening step
ELISA Test time: 2h 30 min
TRANSIA® PLATE – Listeria monocytogenes Details:
|AFNOR Certification 02/11 – 03/08|
|TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes LI0601||96 tests|
|About the Target|